For the past ten years, we’ve been helping companies, organizations and personalities find and reach their destination. We are and we want to remain a boutique-agency in Iasi, with a team that stays together and enjoys coming to the office.
We believe in trust. We choose and are chosen by clients with whom we share common objectives and values, not just contracts. People come to us both for identity & branding projects and for communication & marketing strategies. We’ve gathered a strong network of suppliers and local freelancers (both from Bucharest and outside the country) around us so that we could deliver complex and smart campaigns.
Our work ethic
- Before anything else, we ask many questions and, alongside being fast learners, we enjoy doing in-depth research regarding new fields. We love new fields.
- We’re convinced and we’re convincing others that any valid project starts with very thorough research work, because Insight is as important as Excel.
- We believe that it is our duty to debate and establish the most relevant communication and sales objectives together with our clients, before doing anything else.
- When it comes to implementation, we decline “of courses”. We will never do things just to check lists and fill activity reports in.
- We appreciate efficient, smart and elegant solutions. If possible, in our own language. We’d rather write & sketch than do another PowerPoint presentation. We would never send proposals we do not comprehend or believe in ourselves to the client.
- We avoid having to prove ourselves. We’re aware of both our genius moments and our faults.
- For us, ideal projects are win-win situations. We’re happy to help people improve their results or minimize their costs.
First of all, we believe we’re not alone. We want to connect our city to the national online professionals network through our Omline events series. We’re trying to build a local professional network of freelancers who perform in creative industries. We’re fruitfully collaborating with local and national agencies and support local cultural and civic initiatives.
We believe in creative people who follow their dreams. Cosmin is a pop culture enthusiast and the co-founder of Rise OUT, the local LGBTQ+ community organization. Lulu has been our Creative Director for years, currently based in Lisbon, producing work that encompasses a wide range of audio-visual disciplines. Cristi is the new guy on the block, with an affinity for typography, caps and good coffee. Teofana is determined to conquer new heights by taking climbing lessons. Roxana dares the tastes of fellow Romanians through the gourmet-fusion sauces of Doamne Fereste. Tausance is never going to finish his novel. Or is he?
We love animals and do whatever we can to help and protect them. We have 3 cats and 1 dog at the office. The number varies depending on “who” else we find roaming the streets in need of a happy home. Every year, we collect food & blankets for cats and dogs in local animal shelters through our Do you happen to have a blankie? event.
As you probably guessed from our name, we love traveling, both with our thoughts and with our passports. We’re often found on Slack, WhatsApp, and Skype, logging in from different continents.